Thursday, November 18, 2021

FOR SALE! 1991 S10 Blazer with Tahoe package. 4.3 V6. 2wd. Power windows (new regulators) power locks. Truck originally came from Florida, then to Connecticut, then to me. It's been my daily for the past 5 years. Body is in really nice shape, the rust is just starting to pop in a few spots near the bottom corners. Floors are solid. New headliner with later model blazer ceiling console. Dash is cracked but I have a spare with no cracks. Interior is in great shape! 2" receiver in rear, both trailer plugs work. Truck is lowered with a Belltech Lowering kit. Heat works great, AC does not. CD and Radio work. It needs tires, alignment, and exhaust (If I can get to them I will fix them) Smokes a little on startup randomly. Check engine light comes on randomly. It needs a paint job. The PO replaced the rear gate and resprayed the gate and driver side of the truck. Not sure why he didn't just spray the whole truck. Comes with extra hood, original wheels, oem clutch pedal set up. I had intentions of doing a v8/manual trans swap. Extra dash that is not cracked. Spare ignition key and tumbler for column. $5,000 or B/O. May consider trades. Looking for something larger, 4x4, extended cab short bed. If interested shoot me a DM.


No comments:

Post a Comment