Friday, August 6, 2021

Tonight is officially the last night this bike will be together until it comes back for paint and chrome. It was just over a year ago we picked up this bike for it’s big transformation and took about 8 months to get to this point. I’m blown away by the generosity of those who have helped out with time, parts and information. I knew this bike would be a tall order. Very challenging at some points driving myself crazy with the little details. Probably driving my dad crazy too, but this is an opportunity of a lifetime to do this with him so why not go 100%. Last two photos are my great grandfather Karl (who originally co-signed the original bike for my dad in 1969) and my dad @joepanhead1313 Tomorrow it’s heading out for paint to @eddispeachy Next will be prep work for chrome and seeing what we can do freshen up the motor.


No comments:

Post a Comment