Wednesday, August 2, 2023

@fuelcleveland was a blast! It felt really good being back since 2018! It was a bit of a white knuckle drive towing a heavy trailer from NJ to Ohio for the first time. I definitely pushed the limits of my '93 F150 climbing the long hills of PA. @nick_fortuna and @corinnenj were great travel companions watching my back the whole way out! Thankfully we made it in one piece and the truck didn't blow up so that was nice. Hale Farm and Village is a fantastic spot to host a motorcycle show. So much history combined into a few acres. I didn't take nearly enough pictures but did score some parts for maybe the clone Sportster version 2.0. Saturday had some rain in the morning but that didnt stop the show! Sunday the weather was perfect and Kate and I even snuck in a last minute interview for @thecrazygentleman podcast! Thanks for the opportunity Rob! Big special thanks to @mikeyrevolt and @starlasaz and the whole @lowbrowcustoms team for putting on another unforgettable and incredible event. Here's a few snaps of some of my favorite machines from Fuel.


No comments:

Post a Comment