Sunday, May 1, 2011

Finished up my fender work.

I was dreading the thought of hacking up this fender yet again, but it had to be done. And went surprisingly well. I had to cut the notch for the chain. I could have stopped right here at this photo and call it notched but I didn't.

I cut another 3/8" strip out and stuck the rolled edge back on.

Tacked, then welded small sections at a time, grinded down, stretched the metal back out with a body hammer.

Also had to fill in the gap.

All welded up and buffed out with the oribital sander.

Getting close! Only a few more things left to do.

1 comment: