Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mock up!

Ive been waiting for months to put the motor back in the frame and man what a scooter! The lines and stance are blowing my mind. And I finally settled on a gas tank. Oh yeah, I didnt tell you guys about that one yet. That was an unexpected slick trick that I'll explain later.

Basically I need a battery, wire it up, and then attack those carbs. I'm not looking forward to figuring out the jetting. The unfortunate side of jap bikes is they're so sensitive. I'm no longer running the air box and changing the mufflers so we'll see how this goes.



2 comments:

  1. capt-youre right, stance and lines look great. & i wouldnt be looking forward to dealing with 4 carbs either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn nice looking! wonder if you'll change your gas mileage with the tank upside down...

    ReplyDelete